*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
No, I am not Santa. I do have an in with the old guy through one of his elves, and NO there will be no sitting on my lap. Sourland was out in the pouring down rain feeding and providing fresh water to his dogs.

Lot of rain here too. I'm hoping for not so much rain tomorrow when 24 people descend on my house - I'm hoping that the 12 kids can play outside...

Quote:
No, I am not Santa. I do have an in with the old guy through one of his elves, and NO there will be no sitting on my lap. Sourland was out in the pouring down rain feeding and providing fresh water to his dogs.

You should take some pictures of those dogs. I bet they are gorgeous.
love.gif

You have beagles, right? We thought we had a beagle, but now I think she might be an American Foxhound. We got her at the shelter - one blue eye, one brown eye and too tall and skinny (and fast) to be a beagle.

Quote:

You should take some pictures of those dogs. I bet they are gorgeous.
love.gif

and wet LOL
big_smile.png

We've had that picture taking conversation.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
The designated GD for picture taking could not come here yesterday - she was 'sick'. Wanna bet whether or not 'lover boy' spent the afternoon with her???
rant.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif

She laughed hysterically when I explained the 'Younger Rules' and 'Bucket Philosophy.'
idunno.gif

Nope, no wet dogs - they all have covered pens that protect them from the elements.

Sourland, however, is wet.

Last edited:
Just checked the weather for tomorrow - snow tonight...
barnie.gif
any ideas for what to do with 12 kids stuck inside the house? - it will probably be too muddy/slushy to sled ride...

Back
Top Bottom