*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

This is BYC - I don't think you need to worry about a wet sheet contest here, Spook.

But considering what lives in that moat, I think some others around here might learn to walk on water rather than go in.
hide.gif
i can do that!

Hey Sour...I've heard about people with split
personalitys before.

We gotta treat them easy...he'll go all crazy on us.
Off the deep end.

Or maybe I heard we need to throw the crazy people
in the deep end...

Spook...(don't nobody tell TOG where I live)

Spook, there's a problem here. The lad in question has already paid one 'visit' to the moats. bluesub was really angry that her 'pretties' had consumed radioactive fodder. Could he be reincarnated? I think not. It is simply an impostor pretending to be TOG/GLO
smack.gif
. On the other hand, if he is indeed TOG/GLO
smack.gif
- what has he done with redhead28? I am concerned. she was a pleasant young girl - very concerned about her brother the miscreant who took the 'swim'.

Spook, there's a problem here. The lad in question has already paid one 'visit' to the moats. bluesub was really angry that her 'pretties' had consumed radioactive fodder. Could he be reincarnated? I think not. It is simply an impostor pretending to be TOG/GLO
smack.gif
. On the other hand, if he is indeed TOG/GLO
smack.gif
- what has he done with redhead28? I am concerned. she was a pleasant young girl - very concerned about her brother the miscreant who took the 'swim'.
no, its really me, i absorbed GLO and used his/my powers to resurrect myself

Back
Top Bottom