*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

You know, I didn't even think about telling Terry, Spook, and George....Hey guys, we need to hold a gathering of the Elders..

Hi, Em, I'm all ears.
pop.gif

Actually, I was expecting you to tattle to Sour and Spook. Em is safe, she's a girl, she understands. But tattling to the guy elders? That's the most hilarious and amusing thing to ever do.
YEBOB!! Intelligent buddy who can use punctuation and capitalization!
frow.gif
wassup?
big_smile.png
Tani, let us share in some of the mirth - always ready for the 'hilarious and amusing'.
wink.png

Punctuation and capitalization?, and this is one of the ways that I was aware that TOG/GLO
smack.gif
and Yebob were NOT the same entity.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for Eenie to tattle. She deserves to, after the tattling I've done for her. But she's the more mature one of the two of us, so she may be reticent to tattle on her friend, poor baby. :p

Actually, I was expecting you to tattle to Sour and Spook. Em is safe, she's a girl, she understands. But tattling to the guy elders? That's the most hilarious and amusing thing to ever do. Notice I'm being vague as to what we're talking about, so as to increase the interest and suspense, which makes the tattling all the better.
YEBOB!! Intelligent buddy who can use punctuation and capitalization!
frow.gif
wassup?
big_smile.png
TANI!!
tongue.png
I didn't know you kept such close tabs on my writing ability.

You seem to enjoy the thought of being tattled on a bit too much.

Quote: I do! With all the Youngers who come in here, thinking they can join in with their uncapitalized I's, and run-ons, and sentence fragments, people who know how to write are worth keeping tabs on. One never knows when one might need a skilled writer to, say, forge the Queen's writing style and signature on a document that gives all control of the kingdom to myself. Not that that will ever happen.
big_smile.png

I enjoy laughing more than just about anything else, and watching Sour pitch a make-believe fit is a sure way to make me laugh.
wee.gif
I'm half wondering if I should just tell him (and the rest of you) myself.

Back
Top Bottom