*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

QUICK!

Take out the buckets and stick them on all of the youngster's heads!

Alaskan. ..... Hurriedly scrounging for buckets, even really dirty ones will do

What? Why? I've been good! I only liked one photo from a boy on Facebook! And commented... Said something funny... Oh, and flirted with Doesn't-like-bacon-guy... And flirted with my best friend Jesse (but he started it!)... And flirted with Joe from my teen group... And gave a brownie to Nathan at teen group... And may or may not have planned a wedding for myself and a guy named James... Ok, fine, I guess I need the bucket. *meekly takes her bucket*

Take it easy Serama. If you join the Kingdom, you're sure to be subjected to some verbal abuse. You just have to get used to it.

Hey Tani, how are you? Why were you hiding?

well why not if it bothers you that i mispel why il do its all the time.
big_smile.png
Too tanii
hugs.gif

Take it easy Serama. If you join the Kingdom, you're sure to be subjected to some verbal abuse. You just have to get used to it.

Hey Tani, how are you?  Why were you hiding?

Literally, abusing her verbs (and nouns, modifiers, adjectives, and adverbs!) :D
Eh, just concentrating on school. I'm really behind on math! How have you been?

Last edited:

You are actually asking why Tani was hiding? She has been flirting her socks off! :rolleyes:

Alaskan.....wondering where Tani's socks are

You are actually asking why Tani was hiding? She has been flirting her socks off! :rolleyes:

Alaskan.....wondering where Tani's socks are

Come to think of it, my teal socks are missing... Maybe this is why? :idunno

Back
Top Bottom