*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Though you have to wonder . . . . 505 hasn't been on the forum in almost a year; even the Queen of Hi - jacks has been absent from it for several months, yet this thread is the Energizer Bunny - it keeps going, and going . . . .

Maybe the problem is us? Maybe this thread is actually dead, and we just don't know it?
hu.gif
Are you saying " I see Dead People?"

lau.gif

(for those that do not know, that is from a movie called: The Sixth Sense, starring a young looking Bruce Willis)

Better than "Pa roast," I reckon.

0.jpg

Don't ask - I dunno. (But watch the guy in the white shirt. That's Kevin Kline as the Pirate King; he's a lot of fun!)

Last edited:
clap.gif
How very different - a fully clothed full moon dance. Particularly loved the singing Jonquils and the synchronized moat swim scene. Was that filmed in the Kingdom?

Alaskan is asking for snow and ice??!
ep.gif

Oh, man, just trying to get around that thought really makes my head hurt. Good job, Alaskan - you just gave "brain freeze" a whole new meaning.
th.gif

So that's how the full moon dance is done, is it? Is the tripping over each other in slow motion always part of the dance, and does it usually include swords? That could result in some - um - interesting conversations in ER's.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom