*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

A whole lot of what's up is coming down here; at least it's in liquid form. As the current temperature is in the 60's, it's not too unpleasant to be out in it. Thunderstorms in January?!
th.gif

A whole lot of what's up is coming down here; at least it's in liquid form. As the current temperature is in the 60's, it's not too unpleasant to be out in it. Thunderstorms in January?!
th.gif

We get those in CA after nearly every storm. They are called instability showers.

I wish it would rain here! Wells are going dry.

Yeah, we're under a tornado watch until 8 tonight. During the spring and summer months, that's "ho-hum, what else is new," but it's just bizarre in midwinter.

I wonder, does anybody know a "stop rain" dance, or a "rain somewhere else" dance? I'd love to send this rain to you, Ron, though the shower that just came through was the kind of gully washer that doesn't do anyone any good . . . .

Yeah, we're under a tornado watch until 8 tonight. During the spring and summer months, that's "ho-hum, what else is new," but it's just bizarre in midwinter.

I wonder, does anybody know a "stop rain" dance, or a "rain somewhere else" dance? I'd love to send this rain to you, Ron, though the shower that just came through was the kind of gully washer that doesn't do anyone any good . . . .

Thanks!

We need several weeks of rain. Three days on and a couple off would be nice. I say dance the send the rain to Ron Dance!

Catholic Bishops met In Sacramento to pray fro rain last week. It looks like it worked but in the wrong place....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom