*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Sorry, Orps, that's very old for a Guinea pig - you took good care of her.

Nope, Ninja, just float along like the bobber on a fishing line.
wink.png

Or was that supposed to be like the bait on a fishing line?

Hi, ChirpChickens, welcome to the Kingdom.

Sorry Orps. Have a son that just loved having a G. pig around. Had one for quite a while. Then another. They are cute critters. Wow, 10 yrs. is a long time. Lucky little one to have been with you to take care of it all of these years!

Ok, going to share a photo of something I've never seen before in all of the years that I've had pullets start laying. My LF OE was in a nest box today, I was sooo excited to see what color of an egg she would give me. When I saw her out in the yard, went to check..and found this. Two. Little bantam sized eggs. She is not bantam. ?? What?

Yes, my RIR HEN was in there..no, this was all her. I opened them. The smallest one had real small fractures on it, the larger one looked normal. I knew when she went in, I knew when she came out, another hen couldn't have gone in and laid an egg..I don't have one that it going to lay a colored egg either. The RIR's egg was there, brown. :) I cracked them open, yolks and whites in both. The small one had a real thin shell.

Back
Top Bottom