*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

They are fluffy and non binding

I met a girl like that at the eighth grade picnic.
love.gif

Quote: I usually use the correct form of its/it's - hey, I can even do to/two/too! - but that doesn't mean my smart aleck phone can. At the moment, I'm on the laptop, so any errors are my fault, but that phone, that phone . . . .
he.gif
I try, I really do, but sometimes, the ant print on the screen conceals its stupid little "corrections" until after I post.
barnie.gif

I can do those correctly also along with your and you're

I'm beginning to think I may be the only one around here that doesn't have handcuffs . . . :confused:

I do have rope, though - lots of rope. Does that count?

Last edited:
Brief announcements from Eenie: I landed the role of adult Mary Ingalls in a show about Laura Ingalls Wilder called "LIW: Voice Of The Prarie." Rehearsals will start in December and the show will run three weekends in January.

Also, college starts September 21st and I feel so unprepared for life.
lol.png
Work is super great, aside from the fact that the vast majority of the customers are people with too much money and the entitled attitudes to go with it. (Why, no, I cannot warm up your spaghetti from home in our staff microwave, and no, I cannot use the honey you brought from home in your drink, even if you don't like OUR honey and everywhere else does it for you, even if you scream at me.) I absolutely love it when little kids come in- I had a kid the other day come up to the counter- she could barely see over it- and tell me, "My mom said I could get something yummy as long as it's small and has no coffee." I asked her if she knew what she wanted and she said, "No.... I might need help."
gig.gif
Nothing like being a personal beverage shopping assistant for a six year old.

Back
Top Bottom