*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I think you're just jealous Alaskan, because YOU weren't called good.

@speckledhen said I was a paragon of virtue. That's what I heard, and I'm sticking to it. :yesss:
IF

and I say IF speckled hen said that?

Which I’ll never believe

I love that lady. And I’m so sorry to hear she’s going senile.
Because “Em” and “paragon of virtue “ are never used in the same sentence

IF

and I say IF speckled hen said that?

Which I’ll never believe

I love that lady. And I’m so sorry to hear she’s going senile.
Because “Em” and “paragon of virtue “ are never used in the same sentence
I mean, in theory, for the same sentence, you could say "Em is the opposite of a paragon of virtue' but of course I would NEVER say that to the queen :bow

*muffled* Uh oh.....I think it might be stuck.

Did you grease your head ?

Hmm.....what do they entail?

Donning a chain mail bathing suit and general clean up. Things have fallen into disrepair.

I thought the moat encircles the kingdom so we can't escape for safety reasons?

Perceptive. Em, this one is a keeper.

I have been curious about what's in the dungeons....I know what's in the moat, but what's up with the dungeons?

Well spiders, a few skeletons, and of course - Harvey.

I, on the other hand, hereby request to be named an Elder. I am 24, positively ancient, and this morning when I was putting on my makeup, I noticed the beginning of crow's feet. Where the rest of the crow has gotten to, I am not sure, but regardless, my candidacy for Elderhood seems well-established.
Incredibly, we actually have serious Kingdom Business to attend to here. Tani, as an Elder?
:eek::eek:
This must be brought forth to the counsel for a vote.

Who is in favor of my bestowing @Tanichca , with the title of Elder, and the overseer and babysitter of the new litter of Youngers we have?

Incredibly, we actually have serious Kingdom Business to attend to here. Tani, as an Elder?
:eek::eek:
This must be brought forth to the counsel for a vote.

Who is in favor of my bestowing @Tanichca , with the title of Elder, and the overseer and babysitter of the new litter of Youngers we have?
While I’ve yet to hear a decent excuse for her bucket falling off and getting caught with a sparkle....

I vote yea

because I darn sure don’t want the job

Back
Top Bottom