*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

If SirSpook gets promoted and Tani gets to be an elder I want my promotion too darn it.
how about kingdom gardener?
And the broody magician should get promoted to wizard.
We can’t promote Blue. She’s the only one that knows how to take care of the moat monsters.
and Alaskan? I dunno. What’s the current title?
I agree that SirSpook should get promoted and Tani the Elder has a nice ring to it...
I'm already Top Minion, so I don't need a promotion.

Sorry I haven't been around, finally finished cleaning up the salt water moat. Decided someone else should take care of the fresh water moat. Any one good with candiru? Not afraid of brain eating amoeba?

"Sir Spook"....it appears they gave me a promotion for staying away. But as I am now the royal knight of BYC, it seems we have some serious business to take care of.

Most importanly, has anyone seen my rocking chair around here? Where am I suppose to set? Someone go find my rocking chair and drag it up on the porch.
And a table. Man has to have somewhere to set his brownies.

There are fresh brownies, isn't there? Of course, round here a wise man might better keep the brownies in his lap.

First order of business, I'm going to need me a "rocking chair pusher" to sort of get me going.. Not as spry as I once way.

And what is this about our little Tani thinking she wants to be promoted to Elder class? I've seen a few words about it, but I havent voted yet.

Tani, usally a request like this involves bribes. Now, I be listening? As a royal knight I may be in position to help you.

"Sir Spook"....it appears they gave me a promotion for staying away. But as I am now the royal knight of BYC, it seems we have some serious business to take care of.

Most importanly, has anyone seen my rocking chair around here? Where am I suppose to set? Someone go find my rocking chair and drag it up on the porch.
And a table. Man has to have somewhere to set his brownies.

There are fresh brownies, isn't there? Of course, round here a wise man might better keep the brownies in his lap.

First order of business, I'm going to need me a "rocking chair pusher" to sort of get me going.. Not as spry as I once way.

And what is this about our little Tani thinking she wants to be promoted to Elder class? I've seen a few words about it, but I havent voted yet.

Tani, usally a request like this involves bribes. Now, I be listening? As a royal knight I may be in position to help you.
Long time no see! I have fired up the oven once again, and my brownie supply is bountiful.

Back
Top Bottom