*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
Hey Ec, It seems everytime you post something your avatar has changed
lol.png

I did have a laughing Mao for 3 days straight, but yeah, I change it way too much.
lol.png
How have you been?

Quote:
Em, is that a picture of you?

Yes, that is me.

ah, well, I've been imagining you as the cheshire cat this whole time, so it's good to know what you actually look like! you don't look so old to me! you look nice. I'm feeling awkward now, so I'll stop talking.
hide.gif

Quote:
Hey Ec, It seems everytime you post something your avatar has changed
lol.png

I did have a laughing Mao for 3 days straight, but yeah, I change it way too much.
lol.png
How have you been?

Haha I remeber that! I'm like, maybie Ec has found an avatar she likes! Three days later: Oh... crap...

Quote:
Yes, that is me.

Em, I am in love with your hair
droolin.gif
what do you do to it?

I brush it.
idunno.gif
I've never dyed it, never done anything but brush it and wash it. I'm also part Cherokee, so that has a little to do with it.

Quote:
Yes, that is me.

ah, well, I've been imagining you as the cheshire cat this whole time, so it's good to know what you actually look like! you don't look so old to me! you look nice. I'm feeling awkward now, so I'll stop talking.
hide.gif

That's because I'm NOT old. Not old at all.

Quote:
hide.gif

ah. well, one gets the impression after a while, what with becoming a member right in the middle of everything, and not having a single idea about who anyone is. sorry!
hide.gif

Quote:

ah. well, one gets the impression after a while, what with becoming a member right in the middle of everything, and not having a single idea about who anyone is. sorry!
hide.gif

Haha now thou knowest who I am:

46573_meh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom