*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
well, hmmm... well, I knew something like this would happen if I called Em nice, and I did it anyway, so that show's that I'm willing to be nice at my own expense

They will twist everything you say, my friend, be on your guard!!

Oh, BTW, did you get to say hi to Brian your love today?

no, no I didn't, and I didn't even think of it once!

Quote:
They will twist everything you say, my friend, be on your guard!!

Oh, BTW, did you get to say hi to Brian your love today?

Nether did I, which is odd, I usually never pass up an opportunity for playful teasing about your love for Brian!

Quote:

Nether did I, which is odd, I usually never pass up an opportunity for playful teasing about your love for Brian!

not my love for brian, that clearly implies affection. it's brian my love, because that could just be something I jokingly call him

Quote:

not my love for brian, that clearly implies affection. it's brian my love, because that could just be something I jokingly call him

Nuance.

Quote:
I called Em "nice", I call Tacha "beautiful" and "pretty." I've never called Tani "nice"

I just found this and... Awwww!!! *Blushing*

It is now universally agreed that Queen Em is a very pretty AND nice person, who has awesome hair. There isn't even any need for a COY vote on the subject!!!

Quote:
I called Em "nice", I call Tacha "beautiful" and "pretty." I've never called Tani "nice"

It is now universally agreed that Queen Em is a very pretty AND nice person, who has awesome hair. There isn't even any need for a COY vote on the subject!!!

I have never seen her hair yet!

Quote:

I have never seen her hair yet!

Three pages back!

Back
Top Bottom