*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Here's a question for our Bunnylady...

Someone here the other day had one of those psychiatrists couchs.
We were kidding around...but have you made an appointment yet?

IF Queens, Magicians, Spooks and such do not exist...then WHO do
you spend all your time talking to? Could be it that you're actually
talking to yourself? Because we don't exist...

So...Would you like an appointment?

I'm sure kingdom psychiatrist can fit you in...an emergency case.

Spook

Last edited:
But, but in another world, I am a mermaid, the ultimate fish out of water. My children go to that world with me, only, when we are there, they are sea dragons. How can I be both a rabbit and a mermaid?

Good at multi tasking?
idunno.gif

Hey, this is more serious than I thought.

How does Bunny know that she isn't the one that isn't real?

Someone get the doctor on speed dial. Tell him it's an emegency
basket case, we need him STAT. (that's one of those fancy doctor
words)

Hang on Bunny...jump on the couch.

You are you. Look down. Can you see you? Then you exist.

But don't worry...Sour called the doc for you.

Dr Ed is unavailable (may be a good thing - he's the harbinger of thread lockdown). Look in the mirror and tell us what you see,
bun.gif
lady.

bun.gif
lady, do not be scared. That's only a mermaid staring back at you. She is what is known as an alter ego. It's OK. When she looks back at you she is seeing a
bun.gif
lady. Sometimes if you use several mirrors you will see more images. It's fun. They call that multiple personality disorder. Really confuses everyone with whom you come into contact.
celebrate.gif

I thought Perry was the one with multiple personalities. I have a slightly different problem - multiple locations. Right now, I am literally in two places at once - here, and over there, across the room. How can that be?
hu.gif

I thought Perry was the one with multiple personalities. I have a slightly different problem - multiple locations. Right now, I am literally in two places at once - here, and over there, across the room. How can that be?
hu.gif

It's EASILY EXPLAINED by Quantum Physics....

and...although it seems to occur "at-the-same-time"......there are nano-seconds of difference due to Space-Time Warp......SIMPLY explained.....in Einstein's Theory of Relativity.

So...you TRULY DO EXIST as 2 separate beings....albeit nano-seconds apart.

Simple....SEE ?

THE (Royal) Curmudgeon

Back
Top Bottom