lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Ya might get some more responses now...
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Back to the snakes...

Even if I really need to re home - if I sense backpedaling I am inclined to wait for another potential owner to come along.. they could just need some educating.. but I tent to think these kind of hiccups are symptomatic of an underlying problem - doubts, something.. But that is my "glass half empty" approach to these things!!!! Might not fit with your approach!!!

Good luck with the re homing!!

Quote:
Large size? Sorry, that just caught my attention. My largest female is only 6 ft, and she's a gargantuan. But then again when you've worked with the extensive amount of reptiles I have/do, I guess 6 ft isn't big. I forget how "normal" people think sometimes.

tongue.png

As a ball python breeder, I would recommend taking a moment to try to educate them a little bit, but don't push it. It may be that they are just nervous about doing something wrong. Perhaps point them in the direction of a good information source, such as ball-pythons.net or something similar.

Ball pythons can be such picky things sometimes, so its always good to be aware of that, and kudos to you for letting them know that.

Let us know how it goes, and if you need any help, just let me know.

Ths Python skipping feedings is it a wild caught?
its not often a domestic bred skips a meal. I have found wild caught are almost impossible to get to eat for the first couple of months. Some will never eat and have to be forced.( I hate that, seems cruel).

I always go with a gut feeling, it always gives me a chuckle when some one realy realy wants a snake, they arrive to pick it up and cant even look at it let along touch it. bye bye snakes not for you.

for way to many people snakes are a symbol of bravery, um yeah ok silly to say the least,
I always laugh when someone says I have a huge snake,ask which kind and they say ball python, I ask how big " oh maybe 3 ft." um thats not large folks thats a young one.
I have never had a Ball go larger than 6 ft, but Red Tails and the dreaded Burmese on the other hand get very large.
I will take in Red tails all day long but Burmese and Reticulateds no never two of the most dangerous snakes in captivity.
I wish more people would figure that out BEFORE they get to 12 feet.

I wish I was closer I would pick up the Balls, I love those snakes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom