pokey

Warrior Princess
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
upstate
anybody else pregnant with heartburn? well if the old wives tale is true and you have lots of heartburn and have a baby with lots of hair then i am having a baby bigfoot!!!!
roll.png

i heard women used to eat starch or something like that to help.
sickbyc.gif

i've had to resort to zantac, rolaids and tums weren't helping. but the worst thing i have found so far to give me the worst grief is bananas!
oh, and cucumbers! i love both but right now i might as well be eating sulfuric acid.......

My baby girl is 8 weeks old and she is the only one that I had heartburn with. She had a full head of hair...but my others had MORE and I did not have heartburn with them.
Sorry you are having it with this baby!

I am happy for the both of you but there all types of wives tales, cravings, mine for the first dd was fresh whole milk I went though a gallon or two a week, kfc cole slaw and a mexican resturant close by had a killer guaqimolli and that was a twice a week or more craving. For the second dd it was peanut butter and anchovices which I didn't like before I was pg and didn't get until she was about a month old.

With my last one - water gave me heartburn! My doctor told me I could take 150mg of Zantac morning and evening and take Tums as needed. That seemed to keep it under control.
hugs.gif

I know that "head of hair" stuff is just and old wives tale, but my heartburn got worse with each of my 3 kids and each baby was born with more hair than the one before. Hmmmmmmm....

well, can everybody else breathe after you eat? i think baby bigfoot has both her feet or head pushed up into my stomach. half the time i'm hungry but can't eat a lot but feel like i ate a 7 course meal. then the heartburn kicks in. and honestly i can't breathe . doctor says its normal, i think i'm ready for baby to be out!!!!

I feel for ya! I must have ate 5 or 6 LARGE bottles of rolaids when I was pregnant. My little blonde son had hair past his collar & down over his ears. He looked like a little hippey lol

Back
Top Bottom