Signature?

It should show My Profile (yours) near the top right side of page - My profile in a brown box. Click on that and it will give you the chance to edit your profile and account. Some things you may want to keep private, and some you may allow others to see.

It should show My Profile (yours) near the top right side of page - My profile in a brown box. Click on that and it will give you the chance to edit your profile and account. Some things you may want to keep private, and some you may allow others to see.
Thanks, but i already knew that. I do not get where specifically I could, for example, put which breeds and how many I have.

Hi there :frow

Your title says signature, is that what you want to add to the bottom of your posts? If so I hope this helps ~

To edit your forum signature, navigate to the My Profile tab. Below your image gallery, you will see a section called "Your Forum Signature." Below that is the "Edit Signature" button. Click here, format your signature, and click save.

If this option is not available you may just need a few more posts. The more you post the more features become available to you.

Hi there
frow.gif

Your title says signature, is that what you want to add to the bottom of your posts? If so I hope this helps ~

To edit your forum signature, navigate to the My Profile tab. Below your image gallery, you will see a section called "Your Forum Signature." Below that is the "Edit Signature" button. Click here, format your signature, and click save.

If this option is not available you may just need a few more posts. The more you post the more features become available to you.
Thanks for the info! Obviously I have just not posted enough, yet anyway.

Back
Top Bottom