signature

1stTimeChknMama

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 15, 2012
Georgia
where do people add the greayed out signatures at the bottom of there posts? I know this is the wrong thread, newbie here finding my way around.

New members can't edit their signatures. Just be patient!
Okay thanks. Do you know if this is a time thing, etc? Or is it related to the number of times I post? Is there a notation somewhere that tells us when to expect features? Really, I've spent a number of, well, minutes, several times looking for this. I couldn't find it in the FAQs, etc. So I searched the forums. That's how I found this thread. But even that didn't tell me until I asked and in fact was wrong, since its not available to new members. What about the folks that don't know what to ask?
I wish there was a help center.
I guess I'm the sort that doesn't like to ask for help and thinks it will be spelled out somewhere. I guess I can just get used to asking questions. I guess when I have to type out a question, then I also have to have the frame of mind when I return to the site to find the answers to my prior questions. It looks like that will be easy, it's just my mind switches to new topics so fast.
I think FAQ should have the info. I guess this site has so much wonderful stuff and functionality that I just expect too much already. You have me a bit spoiled already. - Thanks for that!

where do people add the greayed out signatures at the bottom of there posts? I know this is the wrong thread, newbie here finding my way around.
I had this exact same question as soon as I got here. I'm glad to see the rules of this forum are so well laid out. Whoever built this forum is a web genius.

Last edited:
oh thank goodness
wee.gif
i found this thread after wandering around for weeks! im just to stubborn to use the search bar
tongue.png
now i just need a few more posts !

Thank goodness for forums! This is my first experience on an informational site like this, and I am amazed at how easy answers are to find here! I'll just keep posting and waiting...waiting and posting ;)

Back
Top Bottom