Signs of When to HELP

Once he is put back in Peep to the egg to keep him awake and see if he will try to zip out...be yappy and PEEPI

My son has found a recording on his ipad that he's playing..... quite loud. How long do we give this?

45 minutes sometimes ....as long as you see some progress...If nothing you might need to assist? ....I can help you with that too...lets just see if it can do it its self first?

45 minutes sometimes ....as long as you see some progress...If nothing you might need to assist? ....I can help you with that too...lets just see if it can do it its self first?

Ok. Got it! I don't remember being this nervous with my 3 human babies while they were being born. Lol.... i will give about 30 more minutes and then would LOVE some help. Thanks SO MUCH for being here to help me get through this!

Ok. Got it! I don't remember being this nervous with my 3 human babies while they were being born. Lol.... i will give about 30 more minutes and then would LOVE some help. Thanks SO MUCH for being here to help me get through this!

I did send out for WVduckchick also..........I think I can help you?, or I sure will truly try......

No problem and just stay calm and never do anything without asking.......

I did send out for WVduckchick also..........I think I can help you?, or I sure will truly try......

It seemed to be trying after we put it back but has really slowed down now. Its been just over 30 minutes since we put it back in. Still peeping and tapping but doesn't seem to help now.

It seemed to be trying after we put it back but has really slowed down now. Its been just over 30 minutes since we put it back in. Still peeping and tapping but doesn't seem to help now.

How do you have it laying in the incubator?

The pip and zip from the right side and go counterclockwise from the zip or pip hole

How do you have it laying in the incubator?

The pip and zip from the right side and go counterclockwise from the zip or pip hole

You might have to peal VERY Gently back the rubbery cell membrane to assist it out....?....
Do it slowly and then see if it can pop out of the shell it's self!?

Back
Top Bottom