Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

Spunky~Chick~Mom :

big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I got mine from BareBottomFarms!!!!!!!! Awesome! I will post pics soon!!!!

Just as a teaser!!! I got 2 pair of fabulous earrings!!!, bouquet of flower suckers, happy easter dish towel, candle, peeps chap stick, spring socks, pez!!, and the prettiest ponytail holder ever!

Thanks, BAREBOTTOM!!!! I love EVERYTHING!!!!!

I'am so glad you liked all of it!!! Happy Easter!!!!!!​

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:
hit.gif
I feel special.. You've saved the best, for last. I am dribbling already..
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

I've included something for that ..
lol.png

wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

I GOT MY GIFT FROM MAMAWOLF544.

I got a very pretty mug, with some good advice on it; a kitchen towel, some gardening gloves (which i totally love), cinnamon and sugar in the pretty little shaker and some HOME MADE vanilla--which i cannot wait to try. A special egg from her hens decorated very nicely...and of course some chocolate...

Thanks so much mama -- i am very happy and excited about my swap gift.

35132_gifts_001.jpg

The homemade vanilla recipe came from here naturally. So I had to try it and I love it. You know how expensive good vanilla can be and this is so much fun and easy to make.
Terri

Quote:
I am so glad you liked everything. I was a little confused about the swap too, I for some reason thought it was more home-made stuff and I am not real crafty.
bun.gif
But I try.
Terri

Quote:
I am so glad you liked everything. I was a little confused about the swap too, I for some reason thought it was more home-made stuff and I am not real crafty.
bun.gif
But I try.
Terri

you did really good....thanks

I received a hand made no tie apron from eastbaychicks
31900_dsc01474.jpg

31900_dsc01472.jpg

I've been wanting one of these!!!!! now the problem is.... I'mm afraid to wear it and get it dirty
hide.gif

I absolutely love it, and yes it fits.
Thanks eastbay for the gift

Back
Top Bottom