**SIGNUPS CLOSED** June Bug/Summer Fun Gift swap

I would like to do this swap. I haven't done a gift one but do a lot of block swaps, as you can see by checking out those threads. Do you still need someone to vouch for me? Anyway, I'll PM you my info.
smile.png
I just reread the instructions: I will email you my info.

Last edited:
I would love to be a part of this! I know I'm new, so I understand if you need to wait for my shipment before I get something.
smile.png

(PS I love fibre and crafting, and don't have hens yet but I do have Angora bunnies, a dog, cats, and tadpoles.)

DONE!!!
wee.gif

Everyone should have the name(s) of who to send their gift(s) to. If you didn't, let me know and I'll get it over to you.

The quick shipper prize is gone. Next month instead of a quick shipper or first to sign up, I'm going to put everyones name in a bucket and let my 3 year old draw out some names so it's a little more random.

I will be shipping on Monday, would have had it done friday but the darn phone company screwed up my internet for 2 days! Couldnt get on to get the darn addresses! Got em ready to go first thing in the morning monday though! YAY!

Just got home from the Northern California ChickenStock, and have my name, just gotta do the shopping. Funny thing is that I almost met my swap partner at this chickenstock, but she had to cancel at the last minute!

Quote:
WOW! We should be twins! I'm exactly about this month's swap. I couldn't participate last month due to the craziness going on with college exams and such, but I'm so in this month!

Back
Top Bottom