SIGNUPS CLOSED May/Flowers Gift Swap

I so enjoy these swaps!! I want to send a great big thank you out ot all that make this so fun!! OK now I'm ready for the next one,LOL
hugs.gif

I haven't been able to get on, as it's been election time around here for a school levy/bond, and it's been a mighty hot topic ~ however, just wanted to let you all know I recieved my gift & I love it!!! I will post pics as soon as I can. Thank you!!
thumbsup.gif

Mine is similar to paddocks, so I also got a frog on a ladder, which, along with the glad bulbs, is my favorite!!!! Also, I have been looking for one of those wonder egg kits ever since the last swap, and haven't been able to find one, so we were all pretty excited to get that as well! Thanks again, I loved my gift!!
~Red

Quote:
You and I are the 2 people still waiting on a gift. Which is somewhat odd since we were the 2 that signed up twice and are still missing our second gift. Anyway, I am going to send out something to you and just cut my losses on this one. Then I can call the May swap OV-ER!

I have an extra gift that I'd love to send to anyone that didn't get one... I don't want anyone to get snubbed!!! These are way too much fun. Just lemme know what you like and your address and it will be in the mail..... bockbock... you've probably sent your fair share of gifts out already.

Quote:
You and I are the 2 people still waiting on a gift. Which is somewhat odd since we were the 2 that signed up twice and are still missing our second gift. Anyway, I am going to send out something to you and just cut my losses on this one. Then I can call the May swap OV-ER!

mamawolf is still waiting too because I just mailed hers yesterday ..
hide.gif

Quote:

mamawolf is still waiting too because I just mailed hers yesterday ..
hide.gif

Yeah but we didn't expect yours to go out on time
gig.gif
Just kidding, we've missed you!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom