• pullet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LutzFLdawg

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 23, 2013
Florida
folks, I need some help IDing the sex of this bird. We bought her at 13 weeks as a Bantam Silkie/Ameraucana mix pullet, but over the last couple of days she's been crowing, and not some half-hearted attempt, but good, strong, cock a doodle doos. The age is around 28 weeks. No eggs from her yet obviously. If she is a he, then he has to go to a new home.

(Penelope behind her is very curious about the picture taking this early in the morning)

Thanks for you help!

folks, I need some help IDing the sex of this bird. We bought her at 13 weeks as a Bantam Silkie/Ameraucana mix pullet, but over the last couple of days she's been crowing, and not some half-hearted attempt, but good, strong, cock a doodle doos. The age is around 28 weeks. No eggs from her yet obviously. If she is a he, then he has to go to a new home.

(Penelope behind her is very curious about the picture taking this early in the morning)

Thanks for you help!
I have a 5 month old one that looks exactly like that one but had wattles, I thought it was a hen but has been crowing none stop, she’s a lot smaller than her or his siblings and the roosters treat her as a hen, I’m not sure how to go about finding out

Back
Top Bottom