Claim your egg!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attachments

• 20221011_113105.jpg
    20221011_113105.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 2
So I have a bit of sad news 😢
First, I'm sorry @Faithful flock and @shabby chic-hens but your egg did not hatch or even pip. We waited a few days but decided to bury it today :hit

Second, Fiona, one of the chicks I bought, passed away. I found her stiff under the brooder. She had chronic pasty butt, I cleaned her best I could, but I think it just caught up with her.

Other then that the chicks are doing great! I'm going to make another thread as a "grow-a-long". The egg you adopted will be automatically claimed as your chick in the thread.

oh no!!!! Did it just decide to stop developing, or was it just not fertile?
It was completely developed as of the pre-lockdown candleing but just didn't pip. I think it was either deformed or just very weak since the power went out a few times during incubation

So I have a bit of sad news 😢
First, I'm sorry @Faithful flock and @shabby chic-hens but your egg did not hatch or even pip. We waited a few days but decided to bury it today :hit

Second, Fiona, one of the chicks I bought, passed away. I found her stiff under the brooder. She had chronic pasty butt, I cleaned her best I could, but I think it just caught up with her.

Other then that the chicks are doing great! I'm going to make another thread as a "grow-a-long". The egg you adopted will be automatically claimed as your chick in the thread.
I'm so sorry @Pampered chicken girl

Back
Top Bottom