Claim your egg!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics

Pampered chicken girl

Aid is my best friend
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hi everyone! Today I set 6 eggs:1 silkie, 1 polish, 2 from my silkie EE cross, and 2 from my other silkie EE cross. All the chicks will have a silkie father as well!!! Vote in the poll for the egg you want, I AM ALLOWING 2 PEOPLE PER EGG! since we have only 6 eggs. Please view the poll results before claiming your egg so that 3+ people don't claim 1 egg. I will update with pictures!!!! I voted for egg 2 so I could see the votes easier but it is still available for 1 more person
@AmeraucanaHank, @Fwoof, @Silkiesaz, @Chicks In VA, @Idaho Chicken Bungalow, @Quarterhorses1, @Kimspringer67

Edit to add that all the eggs are taken so please do not vote for any eggs.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Today I set 6 eggs:1 silkie, 1 polish, 2 from my silkie EE cross, and 2 from my other silkie EE cross. All the chicks will have a silkie father as well!!! Vote in the poll for the egg you want, I am allowing 2 people per egg since we have only 6 eggs. Please view the poll results before claiming your egg so that 3+ people don't claim 1 egg. I will update with pictures!!!!
@AmeraucanaHank, @Fwoof, @Silkiesaz, @Chicks In VA, @Idaho Chicken Bungalow, @Quarterhorses1, @Kimspringer67
I'll take the Silkie egg! What color do you think?

Back
Top Bottom