Silkie chick pooping clear

Jun 8, 2018
Central Texas
image.jpg
My silkie that is 4 weeks old today is pooping clear liquid she had wry neck so I have been giving her the vitamin E and scrambled eggs for the past 2 weeks her wry neck is better but now she has clear poop just like water literally she still eating and drinking should I stop the eggs I’ve read where to much protein will cause that any suggestions I have stopped the eggs today I gave her a little plain yogurt

View attachment 1592906 My silkie that is 4 weeks old today is pooping clear liquid she had wry neck so I have been giving her the vitamin E and scrambled eggs for the past 2 weeks her wry neck is better but now she has clear poop just like water literally she still eating and drinking should I stop the eggs I’ve read where to much protein will cause that any suggestions I have stopped the eggs today I gave her a little plain yogurt

Make some.sugar water and give it for 2 days it will flush the kidneys and poop will be normal then but pooping clear is due to heat or stress

I would give the wet mash of chick feed and water as Wyorp Rock recommended. Does your feed have probiotics listed as an ingredient? What brand or type of feed are you feeding? Cooked egg does not have too much protein, but chicks need a balanced chick feed as 90% of their diet. A small amount of egg can add selenium to the wry neck diet.

I would give the wet mash of chick feed and water as Wyorp Rock recommended. Does your feed have probiotics listed as an ingredient? What brand or type of feed are you feeding? Cooked egg does not have too much protein, but chicks need a balanced chick feed as 90% of their diet. A small amount of egg can add selenium to the wry neck diet.
Chick starter/grower has probiotics non medicated Dumor poultry brand name

So my baby is not doing so good today she stopped eating and drinking on her own she will drink but only when I dip her beak eating nothing today not even eggs and she always went crazy for that any suggestions

Back
Top Bottom