Silkie Chicken Contest! Ends September 20, 2020 (No Prize.)

Name: Smokie
Category:Silkie Chicks
Tell us a bit about this Silkie! :

I had to enter this picture of Smokie when he was little because he was so darn cute with his giant cotton ball body and tiny head. He did even out as a adult; his head grew to match his body. But of all my baby silkies he was the cutest one I've had in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_20191106_115914834.jpg
    IMG_20191106_115914834.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 11
Name: Minkie
Category: Cutest
Tell us a bit about this Silkie!:

I think Minkie is the cutest because she is the smallest of the bunch and very gentle. She coos and is rarely bossy. Always following behind doing her cute thing. He little low profile makes it adorable to see her running for treats!

Attachments

• Minkie 2.jpg
    Minkie 2.jpg
    610.8 KB · Views: 9
Name: Smokie
Category:Silkie Chicks
Tell us a bit about this Silkie! :

I had to enter this picture of Smokie when he was little because he was so darn cute with his giant cotton ball body and tiny head. He did even out as a adult; his head grew to match his body. But of all my baby silkies he was the cutest one I've had in my opinion.
Smokie is nothing less than adorable!

Name: Minkie
Category: Cutest

I think Minkie is the cutest because she is the smallest of the bunch and very gentle. She coos and is rarely bossy. Always following behind doing her cute thing. He little low profile makes it adorable to see her running for treats!
Minkie is really cute! :love

Name: Mrs.Fluffie
Category: Funniest

This is Mrs.Fluffie! She is funny to me because 1st I thought she was a rooster until she laid her first egg. She has a attitude problem like a roo. She charges at you and even tries to flog you if you don't give her the attention or treats she's demanding at the time. Good thing she's little with no spurs or she'd be on the chopping block! She is the boss even over the leghorns and sex-links triple her size. She attempted to beat up my 8 week old cane corso puppy when I introduced it to her. She still argues with the dog even though the dog could swallow her in one gulp now. She chatters all the time like she's a arguing with herself about the food, service and housing. LOL! When she goes broody and I lift her off the nest she makes the loudest thrilling sound you ever heard! When I put her in the cage to break her broody and let her out a few days later...if she's still broody she goes stomping off towards the laying boxes chattering and fussing the whole way like she's cussing me out. Mrs.Fluffie really should have been name Mrs. Sassie! Ha,ha!

Attachments

• IMG_20200909_103226902_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200909_103226902_HDR.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 6
Name: Mrs.Fluffie
Category: Funniest

This is Mrs.Fluffie! She is funny to me because 1st I thought she was a rooster until she laid her first egg. She has a attitude problem like a roo. She charges at you and even tries to flog you if you don't give her the attention or treats she's demanding at the time. Good thing she's little with no spurs or she'd be on the chopping block! She is the boss even over the leghorns and sex-links triple her size. She attempted to beat up my 8 week old cane corso puppy when I introduced it to her. She still argues with the dog even though the dog could swallow her in one gulp now. She chatters all the time like she's a arguing with herself about the food, service and housing. LOL! When she goes broody and I lift her off the nest she makes the loudest thrilling sound you ever heard! When I put her in the cage to break her broody and let her out a few days later...if she's still broody she goes stomping off towards the laying boxes chattering and fussing the whole way like she's cussing me out. Mrs.Fluffie really should have been name Mrs. Sassie! Ha,ha!
OMG what a character! I love her!🥰

Name Fluffbunns
Gender female
Category: funniest silkie
Tell us a bit about this Silkie! (Optional): this is my sisters silkie, she let me enter her though. My sister told me a story about Fluffbunns today, that kind of explains this picture. Once when we let out the chickens Fluffbunns layer down immediately and all the other chicks jumped around her ( well except Stardust). Oh and this is the mate/lover of my precious boy Stardust.
IMG_1977.JPG

Quote Reply
Report •••

Back
Top Bottom