Silkie chicks for sale Shipping available or NJ pickups

Amtorres

Chirping
Sep 23, 2020
I have silkie chicks available black, blue and splash healthy lively and super friendly. 2 weeks old, very petite bearded fluff balls, day old bantams are pretty fragile so I keep until ready to go to their new homes.

anyone looking for 3-4 month old show stock silkies bearded all from Golden Egg farm would prefer show breeders or 4 H folks to look them over first they are amazing. located southern jersey cape may region

Unfortunately I have to get rid of my amazing rooster due to my neighbors. He is perfect about 7 months old and a white polish chicken. He has such a unique personality. He got bullied by my other chickens so doesn’t have much feathers on the top of his head but they are growing back. His name is fusilli. I live in Westchester ny. Anyone interested!
Fusilli.jpg

Unfortunately I have to get rid of my amazing rooster due to my neighbors. He is perfect about 7 months old and a white polish chicken. He has such a unique personality. He got bullied by my other chickens so doesn’t have much feathers on the top of his head but they are growing back. His name is fusilli. I live in Westchester ny. Anyone interested!View attachment 2923367
He is super cute! I hope you find a good home for him, I also have a polish Roo, and my big gals also picked on him, he is finally growing back his top feathers...😊

Back
Top Bottom