Silkie chicks for sale

i will have 3 female day old silkie chicks for sale for pickup the week of april 24 must be placed with ONLY other silkies cannot be used as food

I'm in sussex county and would love to have them. Since you are saying they are female and silkies are the hardest to sex how do you know they will be guaranteed female? I can only have hens so I need to make sure they are hens

I'm in sussex county and would love to have them. Since you are saying they are female and silkies are the hardest to sex how do you know they will be guaranteed female? I can only have hens so I need to make sure they are hens
i am getting 5 from www.mypetchicken.com and they sex them. i am selling 3 because 5 was the minimum to ship and i only have room for 2.

I have 10 Silkie hand raised pet roosters. They are super friendly but I'm over loaded with roosters. They are about 18 months old. I have Blue, Black, and Splash. They have been raised with my kids and dogs. They love attention. I currently have about 60 dibs almost a week old and once they feather out will be for sale as well will have both hens and roosters, I'm sure and they are blue, black, splash, and white. They are local pickup ONLY. I do not ship.

I am selling off most of last years rooster hatchings to make room for this years bunch, any tricks on how to not end up with more roosters then hens lol...

Silky 10 Roosters
Bantam Cochins 6 roosters
Silver Seabright 4 roosters
Gold Seabright 4 Roosters
Self Blue D'lucce (sorry spelling) 1 rooster

Again these are all hand raised pet chickens, all under 2 years of age most under 18 months, super sweet and love attention and handling (except some of the seabrights as these are game roosters and although I hand raised them a couple of them want to flog you). I do not ship and in the next couple of weeks will have hens available in all the breeds listed but PLEASE do not contact me regarding the hens quite yet I have to many roosters that I have to home before I think about anything else lol. Best form of contact is a text or phone call, I get so busy I forget to check the forums for long periods of time.

Thank you for your time and interest.
Steve & Shannon
318-537-0522 or 919-273-6616
Monroe La (71203)

Back
Top Bottom