Silkie Cross Thread!! PICS!!

Pics
i see all of these pictures of pretty silky crosses and then the cross i tried turned out ugly
sickbyc.gif
i crossed a campine roo with a silkie hen and got it the hen was buff and so that passed along but then it went down from there he has a buff colored body and a light blue-grey tail with the classic silkie skin and a gaint single comb that flops over one eye and talk about lanky he has to be more thin built than my fayoumi hen
lau.gif
if anyone wants to see him let me know and i'll take a pic of him (although im afraid he might break my camera lense)

I'd like to see him!!

My tiny little Silkie x Oprington cross chick, sitting on my shoulder! I'm training this one to be sociable. :) I thought she was so cute, she just fluffed up and got comfy.

Here's my Silkie X Easter egger at about 4 months old. She's not very friendly, despite being socialized quite a lot as a baby. But she lays a medium sized green egg almost every day, so as far as I'm concerned she's a pretty cool hen. I actually bought her as a silkie, and she looked just like one when she was young, puffy with black skin, but she was big compared to other silkies I had. When her feathers came in it was pretty obvious she was a mix.

Here's my Silkie X Easter egger at about 4 months old. She's not very friendly, despite being socialized quite a lot as a baby. But she lays a medium sized green egg almost every day, so as far as I'm concerned she's a pretty cool hen. I actually bought her as a silkie, and she looked just like one when she was young, puffy with black skin, but she was big compared to other silkies I had. When her feathers came in it was pretty obvious she was a mix.
We have two silkie/EE crosses, and they both look like your girl. Same splash markings, same head, neither of them are very social either.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom