Silkie Cross Thread!! PICS!!

Pics

Here's Chip (of the Chip and Dale pair). She's not as friendly as the others, but she still tolerates being loved on. Occasionally she even seems to like it.

Beautiful birds! I also have a Silkie named Luna, she's a white Silkie. You can see my crosses earlier on this page
1f603.png

Lol, what is it with silkies and the name Luna? The cute little cross I posted earlier is named Luna too.

Lol, what is it with silkies and the name Luna? The cute little cross I posted earlier is named Luna too.

My daughter thought she (who turned out to be a he) looked like the colors of the moon surface. That's how ours got the name.

Thank you! She is the sweetest when she's not broody. My daughter hand feeds her treats.

That's so cool. What color were the parents, and which one was the mother? I'm so wondering because I have a white Pekin bantam and a Black silkie roo, I was curious if maybe they may produce the same offspring as you? Here's my black silkie roo X white silkie hen cross:

(Hopefully) she is nine days old, she hatched under my white silkie, Luna. Thanks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom