Silkie Cross Thread!! PICS!!

Pics

This is my silkie, I don't know what he/she is mixed with but definitely a cutie

I am looking for silkie x serama mixes! I am wanting the ones that are silkied and small like the serama with some crest and furry toes forming. Preferably small, under a pound or so like a serama is what I am hoping to find. I am looking for roo's, hens, and older juveniles. Not interested in babies at this time. All colors, especially multi colors like paint, mottled, splash, ect. I am wanting these for a fun micro project I am doing. I will need shipping of course. If anyone has any tiny silkie mix cuties they can sell & ship, please let me know. I am very interested in finding some & getting them as soon as available :) Please private message me with pictures, or you can text my phone # 801-473-1930 for quicker communication. Thanks!

I am looking for silkie x serama mixes! I am wanting the ones that are silkied and small like the serama with some crest and furry toes forming. Preferably small, under a pound or so like a serama is what I am hoping to find. I am looking for roo's, hens, and older juveniles. Not interested in babies at this time. All colors, especially multi colors like paint, mottled, splash, ect. I am wanting these for a fun micro project I am doing. I will need shipping of course. If anyone has any tiny silkie mix cuties they can sell & ship, please let me know. I am very interested in finding some & getting them as soon as available :) Please private message me with pictures, or you can text my phone # 801-473-1930 for quicker communication. Thanks!

Got this little guy off my serama roo and silkie X Cochin hen. He has five toes and lightly feathered legs. He's a week old now and tinier than my serama chicks. She's sitting on some more so I should have a few juveniles in a couple months.

Ignore her choice of nesting box, that's a six inch diameter plastic pot.

new to the site and already am a fan. Here's a pic of my two black silkie/partridge Cochin roosters. Too many roosters and have them separated to keep from harassing the hens.

new to the site and already am a fan. Here's a pic of my two black silkie/partridge Cochin roosters. Too many roosters and have them separated to keep from harassing the hens.

Hello, and :welcome
Those are some beatiful chickens!
That's great that you separate them. The roosters can be a little rough at times.

HI everyone! I have two silkie cochin mix, a silkie EE mix and I just got these 4 a week ago they're silkie EE mix and frizzle EE mix. When I figured out my little peanut laid green eggs (I thought she was silkie cochin mix when I got her I guess that's what I get for not asking morebquestions lol) I just had to have more little green eggs. :)

Does anyone know if a blue silkie roo and buff Orpington hen would produce sex links? My hen hatched out 3 of her 4 eggs so far and two look very similar the third looks noticeably different. They aren't coming out from under mama much still so I can't get good pics.

Back
Top Bottom