Silkie Cross Thread!! PICS!!

Help!!! Someone told me these silkies I have don't look like a silkie.. are they mixed??

Can you get a picture of the feet? And are they sprouting actual feathers or do they still have just the soft downy? It's hard to tell in the picture. They could be full silkies.also did you buy them from a farm store or a breeder?

Can you get a picture of the feet? And are they sprouting actual feathers or do they still have just the soft downy? It's hard to tell in the picture. They could be full silkies.also did you buy them from a farm store or a breeder?
i dont have pictures of the feet but they have they have the 5 toes.. the only feathers they have are on the wings under neath some fluff..i bought them from a lady who hatched them in an incubator but not sure where she got the eggs. i want to start raising them but not if they are not full silkies..

They look like full silkies to me. I'll try to get a decent pic of mine when I get home they're about 4-5 wks old but they look just like yours and I got mine from TSC and they're supposed to be full silkies.

My little cross (and I do mean little!) is just getting more interesting every day. I'm thinking she was crossed with something tiny like a Japanese bantam. Anyone have an idea of what this color is called? She started out blue, but she's getting buff lacing on the neck feathers. Sorta like a buff Colombian in reverse!

My little cross (and I do mean little!) is just getting more interesting every day. I'm thinking she was crossed with something tiny like a Japanese bantam. Anyone have an idea of what this color is called? She started out blue, but she's getting buff lacing on the neck feathers. Sorta like a buff Colombian in reverse!
Very cute!

Back
Top Bottom