Silkie cross???

I'm not that familiar with game fowl, but I would say there is still a good chance of it being a pullet.
I know absolutely nothing and there’s not much online about them. I’m really hoping for the best because I can’t have roosters at all. But the comb just appeared a few days ago and it does seem to be a little too red.

The comb is quite red, & large. But you can keep him abit longer to see if crowing happens, or not.
The comb is quite red, & large. But you can keep him abit longer to see if crowing happens, or not.
I totally agree that comb is a little too red for comfort. It just popped up a few days ago. Unfortunately I can’t have roosters.

I know absolutely nothing and there’s not much online about them. I’m really hoping for the best because I can’t have roosters at all. But the comb just appeared a few days ago and it does seem to be a little too red.
It is sad how hard it is too find good information on gamefowl. The sport has been demonized so hard that the amount of misinformation on that type of bird is crazy. Kind of like it is with pitbulls and such. Regardless of how you feel about the sport they really are amazing birds that come in all forms.

The game x looks like it has a pea comb? If so, I lean heavily towards it being a cockerel. The patterning and splashes of dark red throughout the back and shoulders also make me think cockerel. Could be a bantam EE as well, although I’m not sure about the patterning. Mine were all white/Colombian. :)
The little silkie cross is super cute! :)

It is sad how hard it is too find good information on gamefowl. The sport has been demonized so hard that the amount of misinformation on that type of bird is crazy. Kind of like it is with pitbulls and such. Regardless of how you feel about the sport they really are amazing birds that come in all forms.
There are a few good sites on Gamefowl, but other sites aren't that good.

I was reading on Chinese Gamefowl last month.

There are a few good sites on Gamefowl, but other sites aren't that good.

I was reading on Chinese Gamefowl last month.
I wish the different breeds were more sought after. I would love to get my hands on some different and more affordable imports. Every region in asia has their own thing going on and its super interesting.

Back
Top Bottom