Silkie Gender??

Sorry... I am new here and I had reached out in conversation and no one responded there. I thought i could comment and ask questions on threads that were relevant. :(
I’m sorry if I made it sound like I was trying to be rude or anything. It’s just easier for people to find your posts sometimes if their on your own thread. Of course if you want to continue to ask more questions about your chicks on this thread I’ll look out for them and try to answer them :)

My silkies were slow to show distinctly the m vs. f.
The whites were the most difficult. Usually, I have to hear them crow or mount a sister.

I’m sorry if I made it sound like I was trying to be rude or anything. It’s just easier for people to find your posts sometimes if their on your own thread. Of course if you want to continue to ask more questions about your chicks on this thread I’ll look out for them and try to answer them :)
No worries, Im new on here and I first tried to message someone and they never answered me so i just seen this thread and read it and figured you all were knowledgeable!! But im super nervous about Silver lol ! I know what to actually look for once older but i felt this was outa the norm 😒

Back
Top Bottom