silkie hatching eggs 24+ blue,black,white, splash,buff

so thats 35 total for 24+ eggs? i know hatching varies but do you know an avarage hatch rate on yoour shipped eggs? also how many eggs are you getting per day now?

so thats 35 total for 24+ eggs? i know hatching varies but do you know an avarage hatch rate on yoour shipped eggs? also how many eggs are you getting per day now?
I don't have average hatch rate, I get about 80% hatch rate here, but humidity , etc plays a big part, I picked up 14 eggs today, 16 eggs yesterday.$35 is total shipped.
I'm now on Oct 21st week.

Hi Jennifer
next week is already full , can probably send you some the week of Oct 21
sorry for late response, I usually get notified on my email when someone replies on here.

I had about 60% from the last batch from Mary make it to the hatcherof those, a little over half hatched. For some reason, I have always had problems hatching Silkies. Getting over 30% hatching is excellenti was so happy I got another set of eggs.

all the times i have hatched from you i have always gotten a really goot hatch rate of around 95 percent usuall only about 4 to 6 of the eggs shipped do not hatch they develop but after the first week or so they stoped developing i was pleased every time i have hatched your eggs and all the chicks are beautiful and wonderful my daughter loves them i was wondering if you will have any available soon i would love to get my daughter more to hatch

Back
Top Bottom