Silkie hatching eggs

waycaster

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 29, 2010
Penfield, IL

My silkies are starting to lay more and is time to spread the silkie love. i have a beautiful white rooster, and he is with black, white and partridge hens. most chicks born vaulted and the mix of bearded and non bearded. the price listed includes shipping. ofcourse with the eggs being shipped i cannot guarantee a hatch rate, but mine here under the hens is 90+%

i will post photos once it stops raining. (im posting for the first time from my ipad)

will include as many eggs i can safely fit into a large flat rate box

Last edited:
Hello! I am looking for some silkie eggs to hatch! Where are you located? I am in Charlottesville, Va. How quickly could you send them out?

Thanks,
Laurie

Yes shipping is included in the price. I can ship one order per week to ensure plenty of eggs in each order. Send me a private message to pay for your week I will start a reply to show if weeks are reserved already.

Currently All weeks are available

http://www.barefootcsa.com/silkie-chickens These are not the best photos but they show some of my birds (the white rooster under the stanchion, and the black one. The others were in darker areas that did not show up well on camera, The others in the photos are no longer around as they did not increase show potential.

I can currently fill an order of 1 dozen plus extras every 3 days. (I check each egg before packaging) If any egg shows poor signs then they are discarded.

I also have TINY Eggs, these chicks come out super small and are super cute!

Back
Top Bottom