Silkie Hen * 7 Months Old * Pennsylvania 19382

I live in upstate, NY and am looking for another house silkie to keep my other silkie company. I’d be interested in her.
2E11C3FA-D2DE-456E-A913-3E9D8CEB67AA.jpeg
E54B5171-2A09-44A1-A80E-F011476986DC.jpeg

Situation:
  • Her name is Tristana and she is a 7 month old Silkie Bantam hen!
  • She has always been a fearful little cutie so she stays with me indoors during the night
  • She loves being hugged and shnuggled, and also has a desire to sit on people's shoulders
  • She makes super cute noises and LOVES applesauce
  • I will move very soon and I can't bring her with me on the airplane (I am traveling overseas). She has always been my faithful friend and it tears me apart to know that she will be in the arms of a potentially dangerous person. If you decide that you would like to befriend this fuzz ball, please take care of her to the best of your abilities.
Needs:
  • She needs lots of love
  • Being such a scared thingy, she needs a reliable figure in her life
  • She doesn't need constant attention but is much more comfortable when around someone she trusts
Perfect for:
  • Any person who is more interested in the companionship that a bird can offer, rather than the eggs or meat she may produce
  • My email is [email protected]
  • PA 19382 (nearby Philly)
  • I am willing to drive several hours to get Tristana to a good home!
  • As stated by this forum, I don't want any money. Just a good home.

Is she still available?

Situation:
  • Her name is Tristana and she is a 7 month old Silkie Bantam hen!
  • She has always been a fearful little cutie so she stays with me indoors during the night
  • She loves being hugged and shnuggled, and also has a desire to sit on people's shoulders
  • She makes super cute noises and LOVES applesauce
  • I will move very soon and I can't bring her with me on the airplane (I am traveling overseas). She has always been my faithful friend and it tears me apart to know that she will be in the arms of a potentially dangerous person. If you decide that you would like to befriend this fuzz ball, please take care of her to the best of your abilities.
Needs:
  • She needs lots of love
  • Being such a scared thingy, she needs a reliable figure in her life
  • She doesn't need constant attention but is much more comfortable when around someone she trusts
Perfect for:
  • Any person who is more interested in the companionship that a bird can offer, rather than the eggs or meat she may produce
  • My email is [email protected]
  • PA 19382 (nearby Philly)
  • I am willing to drive several hours to get Tristana to a good home!
  • As stated by this forum, I don't want any money. Just a good home.

hello ! i am
in swarthmore penn and will
be happy to take her - i have a nice group of girls , beautiful heated coop and we recently loss our silkie - let me know if you want to make arrangements!
trish
919 360 9999

If she is still available, I would like to adopt her. I have another silkie hen and two other tiny bantams in my heated coop in central ny. Please let me know. I am willing to drive and send pics of my coop and flock. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom