Silkie Polish Mix

Shay88

In the Brooder
Oct 11, 2016
East Peoria, IL
I've recently hatched our first chick on 4/21/17. I just wanted to share the progress of this chick we have named Peeper. Peeper is a Silkie Polish Mix. To my surprise so far the chick seems to have all it's fathers (Silkie) traits. Here are pictures of the father

And this is what the mother (Polish)looks like

And here's my Peeper

I can't wait to see what this chick ends up looking like. To my surprise Peeper does have 5 toes and feathers down the legs just like its daddy.

can you tell what kind of comb if he is showing one this early. I can't tell if he is has any sort of crest coming up. I would think he would since both parents are crested.

I've recently hatched our first chick on 4/21/17. I just wanted to share the progress of this chick we have named Peeper. Peeper is a Silkie Polish Mix. To my surprise so far the chick seems to have all it's fathers (Silkie) traits. Here are pictures of the father

And this is what the mother (Polish)looks like

And here's my Peeper

I can't wait to see what this chick ends up looking like. To my surprise Peeper does have 5 toes and feathers down the legs just like its daddy.

the picture of the silkie you posted on the white towel, is that a hen or cockerel....i just got one like that and not sure of the breed, or sex, or age, but mine looks just like that little one..can you help me....

I am also interested in what Peeper looks like now! Please show us! I am thinking of breeding my polish to my silkie so it would be very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom