Silkie sexing

You can buy sexed silkies when they are around 7-8 months or older (you could possibly find someone with a silkie around 5-6 months, but I feel that is more of a risk). You can’t buy “sexed silkie chicks” though, and don’t trust anyone who claims to be selling “sexed silkie chicks” there is a fair chance you would get a cockerel as they don’t really have a way of figuring out there gender. I don’t live in Southern California so I don’t know if any hatcheries. Best of luck :)

Thank you. I have seen one dna sexing website, but it is almost one hundred dollars per chick, and there is a fair chance you could end up with a rooster. Thank you though! It was very helpful.

Thank you. I have seen one dna sexing website, but it is almost one hundred dollars per chick, and there is a fair chance you could end up with a rooster. Thank you though! It was very helpful.
You are quite welcome. 😊 I would think at those prices they would offer a guarantee.

Hi, I've been on this website for about a month, and I don't know if we are supposed to find sellers on here. I was wondering if anyone was in Ohio and selling silkies in about groups of ten. I get them at about a week old.

Back
Top Bottom