silkie sexing

Thanks so much I thought so but no eggs plus red comb got me worried...
263a.png

I need help. I've posted this chicken before and been told both hen and rooster. I'd say six months old. No eggs, started crowing. I still have people see recent pics and say it is a hen! What do you guys think? I'm sure it's a roo, but wanted another opinion. Thanks!

Please help! I'm positive about all my silkies gender except this lovely one. The first pic is their brother, 2nd their sister & then the one I'm not sure about called Jinx. Let me know what you think!

Brother

Sister

And now Jinx!

me too, but I get confused by other people and the comb is not big at all. does that look like a normal comb?

Please help! I'm positive about all my silkies gender except this lovely one. The first pic is their brother, 2nd their sister & then the one I'm not sure about called Jinx. Let me know what you think!

Brother

Sister

And now Jinx!

I'm not an expert but the brother looks like a pullet. Could you get closer pictures of their comb?

I'm not an expert but the brother looks like a pullet. Could you get closer pictures of their comb?

Yes, I can see why from the photo but he's def a big burley boy! I love him. Here's a better one xxx

What dyu reckon on Jinx? Thanks for your help :) xxx

He is a beautiful boy. Show quality boys are bred to be more feminine looking. A small walnut comb is good. I also see streamers in the picture. I really like him!

I need help. I've posted this chicken before and been told both hen and rooster. I'd say six months old. No eggs, started crowing. I still have people see recent pics and say it is a hen! What do you guys think? I'm sure it's a roo, but wanted another opinion. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom