silkie sexing

Pics
If anyone has any idea on any of these that would be awesome. The blues are almost 2 months old (will be on 7/15), and the buffs are about 10 weeks old. Pics aren't the best. It's hard to get photos of 10 at the same time. LOL.

(Black chick)

(black chick)

(black chick)

(chick a)

(chick a)

(chick b)

(chick b)

ETA:

Last edited:
Hello!! I am wondering about the sex of my silkie Dolly...she is 15 weeks old, no crowing yet, no comb to speak of yet. Wondering if any of you experts can give me a hand in determining if indeed Dolly is a she :) Thanks in advance!!

I
Hello!! I am wondering about the sex of my silkie Dolly...she is 15 weeks old, no crowing yet, no comb to speak of yet. Wondering if any of you experts can give me a hand in determining if indeed Dolly is a she :) Thanks in advance!!

[/quote

I'm guessing girl :)

I

[/quote

I'm guessing girl :)

Wonderful!! What makes you think that? (I'm not very familiar with silkies) :)

LOL,He is definitely A STUD MAN.... WOW. Look at him pose... CHECK ME OUT GIRLS......

HAHA
lau.gif
that comment made me laugh!!
Yeah, I had a feeling...well HE has always done that, I have two girl silkies and they are defiantly girls. Yet he must not be either sexually mature YET or is letting the little man be the "big boy" He is very gorgeous! I really want to keep him, is there any way that he might not crow since my serama has taken the "alpha" spot??

Back
Top Bottom