silkie sexing

Any guesses on my 8 week silkies
1f60a.png
??

My gray one has a pronounced comb and the other 2 do not. Here is a pic of the comb a couple weeks back. It's about the same now. You think the comb growth on the white indicates a male?

Hi guys :) I have two frizzle/silkie 8 week olds. They are the same size, but one has a bulge on it's head the other has none. I'm guessing I have a male and a female, but just wanted to check with those who are much more knowledgeable. Thanks! :)

The smooth feathered one looks like a cockerel to me

@sbendorf Male, female, not sure-need a better pick is my guess.

I'm actually surprised about my white one. Would have figured my blue was a boy for sure. He has a more pronounced comb than the other 2. What is it about my white one out of curiosity. I was thinking the poof was nice and round.

The comb pic is from a couple weeks back but it's still about the same size.

I'm actually surprised about my white one. Would have figured my blue was a boy for sure. He has a more pronounced comb than the other 2. What is it about my white one out of curiosity. I was thinking the poof was nice and round.

The comb pic is from a couple weeks back but it's still about the same size.

The comb pic is from a couple weeks back but
@sbendorf Male, female, not sure-need a better pick is my guess.

Here is another pic of the partridge

Back
Top Bottom