silkie showgirl naked neck roo with a bantam cochin frizzle

catschwegel

In the Brooder
6 Years
Nov 12, 2013
Jefferson , Georgia
i have just acquired a beautiful hen,a bantam cochin frizzle...she looks like a pine comb!! so cute!! will it be ok to mate her with my naked neck silkie showgirl roo? I love them so much and sure hope they can create some beautiful babies!!

i have just acquired a beautiful hen,a bantam cochin frizzle...she looks like a pine comb!! so cute!! will it be ok to mate her with my naked neck silkie showgirl roo? I love them so much and sure hope they can create some beautiful babies!!
welcome-byc.gif
I don't know but good luck and welcome.

What color is she? And other has a bowtie they can be sizzles or showgirl sizzles or depending on how silkies he is a frizzle or frizzle showgirl.

she is a beautiful dark cocoa color...almost black but not...with blonde highlights...very pretty and very sweet...has a really laid back aura about herself and he is white with some black small spots..

she is a beautiful dark cocoa color...almost black but not...with blonde highlights...very pretty and very sweet...has a really laid back aura about herself and he is white with some black small spots..
You will get a sizzle or a sizzle showgirl.

Back
Top Bottom