Silkie thread!

I can ship. I have only boys tho is birchen, buff partridge, partridge, and buff.

45B2AD6F-BA2C-422B-A5DB-9B36AC5780D4.jpeg
7E0A9EF1-1DC2-45DD-BA0D-015486AD13B6.jpeg
79DE7961-4B75-439B-8B88-D522F84D64C3.jpeg
279DF54F-6C04-4AC0-ACCB-E0542F82FCAE.jpeg

I have a question to thoes of you who ship, what is the best way to ship adult birds. What do you add for food and water and what type of boxes do you ship in? I'm asking because I would be very upset if I shipped a bird to someone and it didn't arrive in good condition.

I have a question to thoes of you who ship, what is the best way to ship adult birds. What do you add for food and water and what type of boxes do you ship in? I'm asking because I would be very upset if I shipped a bird to someone and it didn't arrive in good condition.

Hey, I order boxes off eBay. They are called Horizon Poultry Shipping Boxes and are approved by the USPS. They hold up to ten pounds. I can ship two adult silkies in one box or one adult standard fowl. My all time go too is to bed then on shavings in the box and ship them with a whole peeled banana. I have never had an adult casualty during shipping...knock on wood. They have to be sent express overnight.

Hey, I order boxes off eBay. They are called Horizon Poultry Shipping Boxes and are approved by the USPS. They hold up to ten pounds. I can ship two adult silkies in one box or one adult standard fowl. My all time go too is to bed then on shavings in the box and ship them with a whole peeled banana. I have never had an adult casualty during shipping...knock on wood. They have to be sent express overnight.
Thank you for replying. I very much appreciate your help.

33D54DA4-359B-4F62-9B40-9C87BB9CD066.jpeg
50C0D19B-5976-4EC0-9E57-841BE1D678C2.jpeg
AC6CB9D3-4328-43B9-807A-E54882188FF5.jpeg
My silly splash Sparkles. She is a show line although I doubt I’ll show her as I know nothing about show and chicken shows but she is pretty! Love her little round head at such a young age. I believe she’s 5 or 6 weeks. I forget.

She’s a loner right now but once she’s older and feathered I’m hoping the older ones accept her as they’re not too crazy about her at the moment. And I’ve tried taking her outside to get fresh air and scratch around but she’s just so overly awkward and turns into a statue. Sadly right now her only friend is me and a mirror but surprisingly she is fine with that. In fact she’s super quiet. I worry how quiet she is. Sometimes I forget she exists!

My others chicks were always yappers. But if I get close enough, and I mean almost put my head in the brooder I can hear her peeping to her mirror. She spends most days pecking her mirror and ultra quietly talking to it. Now what am I going to do when she gets older and needs to go outside without her mirror?! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom