Silkie thread!

HELP!!!!
1f425.png
1f425.png
1f425.png

My friend has a silkie chick who is about 2 months old and started sneezing. He was worried about the sneezing and runny nose so he put VetRX in the water as instructed for 1 week maybe a day over. The chick has been off the vetRX for almost 2 weeks. The nose and eyes seemed to get better but the sneezing never stopped. Today he noticed her eyes were bubbly and also sneezing about every 10-15mins. What should he do?!

Sounds like an upper respiratory disease, you need to administer an antibiotic. But remember that mycoplasma and coryza are very contagious and birds that survive become carriers .

[COLOR=FF0000]EMERGENCY!!! Please Help[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Hello,  my silkie hen who is 4 years old seems bloated and possibly spraddled her legs (or it's just added weight). I was gone on a 2wk vacation and had family and friends watch my chickens. When I checked on my silkie she had trouble getting up this morning and she still does. When she attempts to walk she falls over. Also, she did have a good amount of poo stuck on her bum however i did take it off easily, it crumbled right off. I added electrolytes to her water, but I'm not sure what is really wrong with her. Can someone please help guess what may have caused this and what this is? Thank You.[/COLOR]

Does her vent look normal ? If not prolapse sounds like she may eggbound, when they can't pass the egg they tend to ' waddle ' . Either way you need to correct the calcium levels in the diet. :(

Hi there I just got 4 chicks that are six days old and their wing feathers are just starting to grow, but they look like normal feathers. I know that they might change, but I am concerned that I may have gotten ripped off. they have black beaks, skin, legs with feathers on them and five toes. The guy said they should be white but we might not know. Are their wings supposed to look like that? Ask for pics if need (I do not want to put them under too much stress)
D.gif

[COLOR=333333]Hi there I just got 4 chicks that are six days old and their wing feathers
are just starting to grow, but they look like normal feathers. I know that they might change, but I am concerned that I may have gotten ripped off. they have black beaks, skin, legs with feathers on them and five toes. The guy said they should be white but we might not know. Are their wings supposed to look like that? Ask for pics if need (I do not want to put them under too much stress)[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]:cd [/COLOR]

Mine are 11 days old.

Back
Top Bottom