Silkie thread!

Hk im new to silkies and i have these two at 4-5 months old aprox. I was told they were pullets but not sure i believe them please as im not able to keep roosters on my property.
Thank you

The chick in pic 3 looks to be a cockerel.

I have a Black Silkie and I'm thinking of getting her another one so she can have a friend! I am just waiting for her to start feeling better and stop flipping
sad.png

Very pretty Black Silkie!
I got a pullet friend for my Partridge Silkie so they could toodle around together. Well, they aren't best buddies but they do seem to toodle together. They are about 6 months apart -- the Partridge is 6 yrs old and the Black is 51/2 years old. The Partridge is very dainty and ladylike and the Black is a very spunky girl.

Very pretty Black Silkie! What is the wrap made from around ur water nipple I got a pullet friend for my Partridge Silkie so they could toodle around together. Well, they aren't best buddies but they do seem to toodle together. They are about 6 months apart -- the Partridge is 6 yrs old and the Black is 5[SUP]1/2[/SUP] years old. The Partridge is very dainty and ladylike and the Black is a very spunky girl.

Thank you I'm sure Pepper will like the complement!! When I got her at the farm I noticed she had so much character, so maybe its a black silkie thing
yesss.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom