Silkie thread!

Quote:
We all can help each other with our babies. Back in the day I had a lady tell me that my babies were mutts and I needed to destroy them. I told her to take a flying leap. So be proud of ur babies and remember we are here for each other.

Good Advice! Not all of us are"Show" people. I live out here in Never, Never Land and shows are not close. I breed for my own fun and satisfaction. These are chickens. It is not like breeding dogs and cats.

I love every chick I hatch and only give or sell to other Non showing people. Have fun girls and boys!

I love all of mine to death.
even the ones that pass away I think about them all the time.
I don't even use technology in my hatches. i let it all happen naturally.

Quote:
Good Advice! Not all of us are"Show" people. I live out here in Never, Never Land and shows are not close. I breed for my own fun and satisfaction. These are chickens. It is not like breeding dogs and cats.

I love every chick I hatch and only give or sell to other Non showing people. Have fun girls and boys!

Best way to do it!!

Quote:

Best way to do it!!

It sure is
smile.png

Just somethingg I would like to share.
Her crest is a bit wet from the rain cause the roof leaks and I havent fixed it yet!
th.gif

106490_p1060321.jpg

Just had 15 silkie chicks hatch!! http://tinysilkiesermagirl.blogspot.com/2011/10/pictures.html Will probably have them up for sale in two-three weeks, straight run obviously unless someone can tell me how to sex silkies. Forpick up only, definitely to cold for the little ones to be shipped. I'd love to keep them, but unfortunetly I'm alittle low on space, winter is coming and I'm in the middle of building a new coop. I'll probably keep a few, but there's no way I can keep 15 at this time. So if anyone wants any PM me. I have Black, Blue, White and Splash and one that has the coloring and markings of a Chipmunk, so I have no idea what you'd call that one. I also have a 3 week old Lavender.

Back
Top Bottom