Silkied Ameraucana eggs Lavender and Black split to Lavender

If anyone is interested in eggs I will have some available for next weeks shipping just PM me
jumpy.gif

Thanks!
Hi and good evening. Are you still breeding Silkied Americaunas?

Looks like the original poster has not been on BYC since 2017. You can try direct messaging them via the envelope icon at the top bar.
You can also try a google search for Silkied Ameraucanas and see if you can find them that way. Good luck, I hope you find them. They are really beautiful birds.😊

On LLP a
Looks like the original poster has not been on BYC since 2017. You can try direct messaging them via the envelope icon at the top bar.
You can also try a google search for Silkied Ameraucanas and see if you can find them that way. Good luck, I hope you find them. They are really beautiful birds.😊
LadiesAndJane -
Thank you so much for responding. I will try to contact the original poster directly. There has been a bit of time that has passed since she last posted. I have looked on the Internet, but haven’t really had much luck. Thanks again!

Hello peeps. Wow it sure has been a long time since I have been on this site! Geez where has the time gone. Thank you Gallito for messaging me and getting me back on here.

I still have my Silkied Ameraucanas but have not bred them in many years. I did get them nice and robust adding in lines of smooth Ameracauna and then breeding them back to the silkied feathering. I did that multiple times with different lines until I got them perfect. These gals are very strong now. They lay beautiful blue eggs and have sweet docile personalities. I love them they are one of my favorites on the farm. I have silkied hens in blue, lavender and black split to lavender. I'm hoping to retire soon so I can dedicate my time breeding, I love it so much just not enough hours in the day.

Hello peeps. Wow it sure has been a long time since I have been on this site! Geez where has the time gone. Thank you Gallito for messaging me and getting me back on here.

I still have my Silkied Ameraucanas but have not bred them in many years. I did get them nice and robust adding in lines of smooth Ameracauna and then breeding them back to the silkied feathering. I did that multiple times with different lines until I got them perfect. These gals are very strong now. They lay beautiful blue eggs and have sweet docile personalities. I love them they are one of my favorites on the farm. I have silkied hens in blue, lavender and black split to lavender. I'm hoping to retire soon so I can dedicate my time breeding, I love it so much just not enough hours in the day.

I'm thrilled to hear that someone still has this project going! I have one silkie feathered lavender hen left from when I was breeding them and one smooth feathered (likely split for silkie feathers) black hen. I sold off my roo and the remainder of the flock a month or so ago. I just had an ameraucana baby hatch so time will tell if it's silkie feathered or not. They're gorgeous birds :)

Is there any chance to purchase some fertile eggs from you? My daughter lost her ameraucanas to a neighbor burning trash right next to our coops and she's been counting down the moments til we have birds again. I waited til there's no threat of another garbage fire and I've been on the hunt for a special variety of ameraucana to surprise her with.

Back
Top Bottom