Silkies for Sale!! 14 Show and Breeder Quality Hens and Roos!

Oct 3, 2020
Bethel, NY
Hello!

I am selling fourteen silkies as a group for sale. I live in the Catskills (upstate NY) and unfortunately have to move to a city for work! They are all lovely sweet silkies, nine hens and five roos. Five of the nine hens are laying, four are about to start laying in the next month or two. The roos are all incredibly sweet and docile, everyone gets along well! I would prefer if they all went together but I would consider breaking them up into two groups with at least two roos. Their ages range from five months to a year.

I have purchased most of them over the last year from a reputable show breeder in Massachusetts. A few of them are breeder quality and a couple pet quality, all would make great pets!! I really love them dearly and they are very well taken care of. They currently have a 400 sq ft run, two coops with added heat and plenty of high quality food and treats! I am looking for them to go to a similar home, and to be loved and taken care of as well as I do.

I am asking $500 for the entire flock, which is half of the $60 - $80 I paid for each bird.

Thank you!
Estelle

Hello!

I am selling fourteen silkies as a group for sale. I live in the Catskills (upstate NY) and unfortunately have to move to a city for work! They are all lovely sweet silkies, nine hens and five roos. Five of the nine hens are laying, four are about to start laying in the next month or two. The roos are all incredibly sweet and docile, everyone gets along well! I would prefer if they all went together but I would consider breaking them up into two groups with at least two roos. Their ages range from five months to a year.

I have purchased most of them over the last year from a reputable show breeder in Massachusetts. A few of them are breeder quality and a couple pet quality, all would make great pets!! I really love them dearly and they are very well taken care of. They currently have a 400 sq ft run, two coops with added heat and plenty of high quality food and treats! I am looking for them to go to a similar home, and to be loved and taken care of as well as I do.

I am asking $500 for the entire flock, which is half of the $60 - $80 I paid for each bird.

Thank you!
Estelle
If you decide to split them I’d love some of the girls. I’m near Saratoga.

Back
Top Bottom