silkies on cackle hatchery.

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by ChuckenGirl, Feb 21, 2008.

1. ChuckenGirl

ChuckenGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2007
    Maryland :)
    so i was on the internet at my school during a free period and got on byc!! i was so happy but i couldnt log on. =[ anyway so i got on the cackle hachery to show my friends and one of my teacher what kind of chickens i have. I look at my freind and said wait look at the chicken im gonna get you [as a joke]. she said yea like thats gonna fly with my dad. haha in a small townhouse. so i said just wait and showed the silkie to her and she goes: ITS A POODLE! my dad would think its a poodle, so definatly get it for me. haha i told her about the chicken diaper and such. lol. so later in one of mt classes i got on the cackle hatchery and said look at this chicken to my partner and he goes what is that?! it looks like a soccer ball!? i said haha ok? he goes yea im definatly gonna get that and add it to my flock. lol. so i gave him the site. i said i have some extra roosters if ye want any so yea... he goes yea if your missing a few tomorrow dont ask me. lol. it was funny.

2. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    come to think of it, they do look like poodles. [​IMG]

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Put some cute bows on their heads!

4. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    My husband's parents just came to visit, and that's what they said about my show-girls

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by